Mastermind – Is It Right For You?
Not belonging to a Mastermind group is like skipping breakfast! You feel empty, lost and end up making the wrong decisions based on emotion… like choosing a cake for lunch rather than the salad!
Attending Mastermind meeting sets you up for the day/week/month and gives you balance, perspective and all the ingredients you need to motivate you to achieve your goals.
5 Reasons why Mastermind might be right for you.
- A problem halved is a problem shared. That feeling of being alone in business is gone once you belong to a Mastermind group; where the primary focus is peer to peer mentoring and successes are shared and challenges solved.
- Mastermind allows you to grow your network rapidly, not only by the number of members in the group, but by tapping into their network you’ll have access to a wider circle of influence.
- Collaboration is a natural result of being a member of a Mastermind group. You may find synergy with other members and potentially a perfect fit for a joint venture.
- By sharing challenges you learn new ideas and therefore make better decisions faster; resulting in increased productivity and a bigger bottom line!
- Being in a room of inspiring business men and women encourages a positive and growth mind-set. Mastermind is often referred to as a place where personal development thrives. Your trusted board of advisors motivate, inspire and push you beyond your comfort zone where you personally grow and develop.
Why Does It Work?
The success of the group is due to the commitment and support of its members, who are dedicated to improving their businesses, their leadership, their community and each other. The openness and receptiveness within the group, along with their willingness to put ego aside and apply the necessary passion and commitment in the pursuit of being the best is what makes Mastermind so valuable.
Cloud9 believes that our biggest strength is our community we have facilitated Mastermind groups since 2010. Mastermind acts as a catalyst for growth. The monthly meetings offer a combination of brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a trusted group environment to improve your business and personal skills.
Cloud9 Mastermind – What Really Happens?
- A group of up to 12 business owners or future leaders from non- competing organisations.
- A monthly offsite meeting at a central Essex & London location.
- Facilitated by experts in business and talent development.
- Lively, participative and authentic discussions based on current business and development challenges.
- Members challenge each other to set clear goals.
- We encourage creative thinking and brave decision-making.
- Members share success stories and challenges with each other.
- Problems are solved through peer brainstorming and collective creative thinking.
Cloud9 Mastermind encourages innovation, enhances your natural talent and instincts, gives you confidence in your decision making and will move your business forward in a confidential, agenda-free and non-judgemental environment.
For details of any coaching programme or Mastermind Group you can contact Cloud9 on 02033 279 990 [email protected]